RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE AS THE BEST
Your home, vehicle, boat and airplane are significant lifestyle investments. Keeping their fabrics, carpeting and other fibers safe from stains, sun fade, and even excessive wear isn’t something you want to worry about. That’s why protecting them with MicroSeal is a smart decision. It’s the industry-leading protectant that actually seals and protects from the inside out.
BOOK YOUR MICROSEAL TREATMENT TODAY
ENGINEERED TO PROTECT
IT’S AN INVESTMENT
MicroSeal was created in England over thirty years ago as a proprietary formula intended to permanently replenish the naturally-protective properties that a sheep produces for its own coat.
Unlike the typical protectant that only coats the fiber and then breaks up easily, it penetrates the fiber to its inner core and protects from the inside out. In addition to wear and stain protection, MicroSeal provides substantial sun fade resistance and the environmentally-friendly formula is completely biodegradable and is medically rates non-toxic and non allergenic.
When considering MicroSeal vs. other fabric and fiber protectants, find out if they offer these advantages:
- Penetrates fibers & survives for years of protection
- independent laboratory verification that it reduces sunfading by nearly 100% on most fabrics.
- Won’t shrink or stain fabrics and fibers.
- Increases wear resistance.
- Reduces smoke density and flame spread if fabric or fiber catches on fire.
- Mildew and static resistant.
- Attaches only to fibers and will not seal in stains.
- Does not damage woodwork, metal, paints, or glass.
- Safe for the environment.
- Can be used on any material with fibrous nature including suedes and smooth-finished leathers.
- Is non allergenic and non-toxic.
PEACE OF MIND PROTECTION
Permanent Stain and Sun Fade Protection over twenty five years protecting Residential, Aerospace Industry Giants, Super Yacht, Commercial and Hospitality Interiors.
INDEPENDENT LAB TESTED. CUSTOMER APPROVED.
Boeing Aerospace in Seattle – Chatfield Applied Research Laboratories in London – Commercial Testing Co. in GA – Gulfstream Aircraft Worldwide – Certified Testing Laboratories in GA – Centre D’ Essals Aeronautique De Toulouse in France – Dassault Falcon Aerospace in Little Rock – Forensic Testing Laboratories in GA – U.S. Testing Co. in Los Angeles, CA – TRI/Environmenatal Inc. in TX
PREMIUM FABRIC PROTECTION SERVICE
RESIDENTIAL >> COMMERCIAL >> HOSPITALITY >> YACHT >> AIRCRAFT
THE BENEFITS OF MICROSEAL
MicroSeal is a fiber and fabric protectant that’s been used worldwide for over 30 years. Its’ many benefits include:
- Environmentally safe
- EPA-rated safe, non-toxic, and non allergenic; California VOC compliant
- Permanent Stain Resistance
- Protects all fabrics and fibers from permanent stain damage and will endure frequent professional cleanings.
- Will Not Alter Colors or Textures
- Utilizes proprietary nanotechnology; colors and textures remain unchanged.
- Penetrates & Seals All Fiber Types
- Wools, cottons, silks, synthetics, suedes, and most smooth-finished leathers.
- Permanent Sun Fade Resistance
- Nearly 100% protection on most fabrics, carpeting, and cherished rugs.
- Can Be Applied with Confidence to Heirloom Fabrics & Fibers
- Will not seal in existing soil or stains.
- Extends Lifespan
- Strengthens all fabrics & fibers while bolstering wear integrity.
- Tested & proven by Independent Laboratories
- Boening Aerospace in Seattle • Chatfield Applied Research Labs in London • Commercial Testing Company in Georgia • Certified Testing Labs in Georgia • Centre D-Essale Aeronautique de Touloyse in France • Forensing Testing Labs in Georgia • U.S. Testing Company in Los Angeles • TRI/Environmental Inc. in Texas.
MicroSeal is the special-formulated protectant that can be applied to a variety of products. It provides fabric and fiber protection to:
- Protect your investment from the very start
- Fine & Heirloom Rugs
- Extends the lives of these precious valuables
- Upholstery & Window Treatments
- Prevents staining & soiling
- Leather & Suede
- Natural and man-made fibers
- Treasured Garments
- Protection for personal items also
- Silk & Lace
- And other fine items
- Quilts, New Mattresses & Bedding
- Protect your home’s investments
- Automobiles, Boat, Motor Coach & Aircraft Interiors
- MicroSeal can stand up to the harshest of environments and situations.