TruClean’s 9 step process for Carpet Cleaning.
- Inspection: Technicians, along with the customers do walk through to identify the carpet type, existing spots, and long term stains. Soiling conditions have to be identified in order to use the right chemistry to remove the problematic soiling.
- Pre-vacuum: This step is to remove dry soil. Removing as much dry soil as possible can take out 79% of soil before the cleaning. This step also removes hairs and pet dander
- Pre-Treatment: To ensure proper cleaning, pre-treatment is applied on the carpet in order to suspend the soil from the carpet fibers before extraction. This step is very important.
- Agitation: Brushing or agitating the carpet fibers is an extra step in suspension of soils from the fibers before extraction
- Hot Water Extraction “Steam Cleaning”: Using high performance powered truck mounts, we use 200+ degree water that has a neutralizing agent to bring the carpets back to a neutral state while they dry to prevent browning or returning spots. This step also insures to rinse out cleaning agents used in step 3.
- Post Spot Treating: Sometimes stubborn stains such as coffee, or soda can remain after the cleaning. Post treating the stains with a time releasing agent is applied to the stain to reduce it over the course of a few hours.
- Post Agitation and Presentation: Raking the carpet pile with a groomer will make flat fibers stand back upright for faster drying time. Presentation part is putting things back where they were with blocks under them if needed.
- Deodorize: (We ask you first) We use a proprietary deodorizer that is one of a kind.
- Post Inspection: After the cleaning process is complete. The customer is invited in to inspect the carpets to ensure the job was done right to their satisfaction.